Each year the organisers of the London Marathon allocate places to AA Clubs, dependent on the number of Members each club has at the time they apply for the places.
We are awaiting confirmation of the club allocation of places for the 2023 event. We are hoping that we will be allocated at least one place based on current membership.
In order to qualify for a Wesham Club place Members must be able to fulfill the following:-
- Have been a fully paid up, first claim member of Wesham Road Runners for at least 1 year prior to the opening of the date for application of the club place(s)
- Have entered the current London Marathon ballot and received a rejection. Proof of this will be required.
- Have not run London Marathon in any previous year
- Have taken part in 2 XC or 2 Inter-Club events OR 1 of each
- Marshalled at 2 WRR events
- Not received a club place for the last London Marathon
If in any given year there are insufficient numbers of persons wishing to enter the Marathon who meet the full criteria then other Members will be considered.
If you are interested in obtaining a club place for the event in April 2023, and you meet the above criteria, then please contact – email@example.com