Thinking of becoming a Wesham Road Runner?
We are a club of around 120 runners, plus a number of social, life and honorary members. The club offers members the opportunity to run with others of similar standards. We meet on Monday and Wednesday evenings in time to start running for 7pm. Monday evenings usually consists of a brief meeting followed by groups of a similar standard going out for an appropriate run. Wednesdays are used for structured training sessions, hill training, social runs and our beginners group.
Reasons to Join Wesham Roadrunners
– Free Entry to 7 Inter-club races
– Free Entry to Mid Lancs Cross Country races
– Free Entry to Northern and Lancashire Relays
– Structured training sessions and qualified coaches
– After run facilities at Kirkham and Wesham Cricket Club
– Take part in club championship competitions
– Club Handicap race every second Monday of each Month
We offer any prospective new member the chance to come and join us for free to see if we are the right club for you.
By joining Wesham RR you also become a member of England Athletics. This also enables you to enter races at a reduced entry fee.
To enquire about membership please contact us.