Every year 7 Running Clubs from the Fylde and Preston areas take part in a series of seven races of between four and five miles these are known as the Inter Club Series.
The participating clubs are:-
- Blackpool Wyre & Fylde
- Chorley Athletic & Tri
- Lytham St. Annes RR
- Preston Harriers
- Red Rose RR
- Thornton Cleveleys
- Wesham RR
The races are held monthly from April to September.
|ORGANISING CLUB||DATE||VENUE||POSTCODE||INDIVIDUAL RESULTS||TEAM RESULTS||TABLES|
|BWFAC - 7pm start||6th April 2022||Blackpool - Stanley Park||FY3 9EQ||Individual Results||Team Results||Tables|
|LSARRC - 7.30pm start||12th May 2022||St Annes Prom - opposite Salters Wharf Pub||FY8 1LS||Individual Results||Team Results||Tables|
|Preston Harriers - 7.30pm start||15th June 2022||Avenham Park||TBC|
|Thornton Cleveleys Running Club - 7.30pm start||28th June 2022||Anchorsholme Prom||FY5 1TE|
|Wesham Road Runners - 7.30pm start||18th July 2022||F2 Chemicals (BNFL) Salwick - Lea Lane||PR4 0RN|
|Chorley AC & TRI - 7.30pm start||10th August 2022||Astley Park - Chorley||PR7 1NP|
|Red Rose Road Runners - 7pm start||7th September 2022||Worden Park - Leyland||PR25 1DJ|
You must wear a race vest or t-shirt when running the Inter-club.
- There are Six team categories –
Open 10 to count
Women 5 to count
FV40 5 to count
Masters 6 to count
MV50 4 to count
MV60 3 to count
- Also overall individual awards in the usual age groups.
- The races are for all club members (with guests allowed) and are run in a spirit of fun as well as being quite competitive.
- Race numbers will be used at every Interclub run.
- Each eligible club member will be allocated a number to wear over the road Interclub series.
- An eligible member must be age 14 or over.
- A new team category will be introduced for 2016, this category will consist of 5 female vets aged 40 (or over). The females will be eligible to count in any other categories if they are fast enough! (In the same way as they do now)
- The results co-ordinator, Alan Hudson will allocate a series of numbers per club.
- Each club will provide Alan with a list of names and date of birth for every runner eligible to take part in the Interclub series.
- Each club will be responsible for the upkeep of their own list of runners.
- If any runner forgets his/her race number each club will have some blank numbers to enable a duplicate to be made.
- The Race Director/Team Captains for each home fixture will be responsible for registering guest runners.
- This information will then be passed to Alan so that guests will appear in the results list.
- NO RACE NUMBER – NO POSITION